Job Title: Children’s Senior Support Worker
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week
Starting at £11.44 per hour / £22,307 per annum + £65 per sleep in which could earn you an additional £3,900 - £6,240 a year based on 5-8 sleeps per month!
Location: Central Manchester
Are you looking to help people grow, learn new skills, live a healthy and active life? If so, why not join our team today where you can have a growing role in helping amazing people achieve their goals each day!
At the Together Trust, our vision is a society where people thrive because they are valued within their communities. For 150 years we’ve been championing and caring for people with disabilities, autism and complex health needs. We provide life-changing support for looked-after children and care-experienced people. Today we’re proud to be one of the North West’s leading disability charities.
As part of your role, your duties will include:
- Being part of the Senior team supporting with the leadership of an incredible residential team.
- Building positive relationships with the young people and children we support, ensuring that they are safeguarded at all times in what can be a challenging environment.
- Ensuring the team exceeds the Children’s Homes regulations and Quality care standards in line with Ofsted Inspection frameworks.
- Completing paperwork and report writing using our systems which we provide training to use.
Why work for us?
Together we work hard, enjoy our jobs, and support each other. We offer excellent rewards and wellbeing-based benefits:
- We are proud to be a real living wage employer and offer incremental pay progression
- 27 days annual leave rising to 30 after 5 years of service
- 25% hourly enhanced pay for weekend shifts
- Occupational sick pay and family friendly policies
- Company pension plan with 7% employer contribution
- Comprehensive training and continuing development opportunities
- Long service awards including cash gifts and extra holiday
- Mental Health First Aiders offering support from trained colleagues, and free mental health support through Able Futures
- Support and advice for health, life, money and work through Lifeworks
- Access to health plans where you can subscribe to claim towards therapy, dental etc. through Simply Health
- Flexible working and lone working policies
- Free online classes e.g. yoga and sewing and many more
- A range of discounts and cycle to work scheme
To be considered for the role, you will need to:
- Hold a L3 QCF (Children’s) or equivalent and experience of leading shifts.
- Be 22 years of age or older due to the nature of our services.
- Hold a full manual driving licence in order to drive our vehicles.
- Be able to work flexibly across varying shifts, including weekends.
- Be able to engage, listen and communicate in a variety of ways and demonstrate emotional resilience.
- Always reflect our values of being positive, professional, passionate and supportive.
Apply online today, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our friendly recruitment team on 0121 713 8321 for more information.
Together Trust is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age. These roles are exempt from the Equality Act (2010) due to the nature of our services and regulation.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.