Are you a housekeeper who likes to make people smile?
Marie Louise House prides itself on ensuring that everything we do has our residents at heart. We focus on the things that make a difference to the people in our care, meaning truly personalised care delivered by staff who are committed to delivering care with the kind of personal attention they’d want for their loved ones.
We recruit based on values – you do not need experience as we provide all the training required
FULL AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- As a valuable member of our team, a Housekeeper will be involved in cleaning the care home’s residents’ accommodation as well as communal areas.
- Housekeepers dispose of waste, vacuum/sweep floors, move furniture, dust and polish furniture and fixtures.
- As a Housekeeper, you will be practicing high hygiene standards in line with COVID-19 regulations.
- A Housekeeper will need to transport flat linen and cleaning supplies.
- An important duty of a Housekeeper is to maintain stock and complete other ad hoc duties.
- Methodical approach.
- Pro-active and self- motivated.
- Cheerful outlook.
- Positive, can-do attitude
Apply now or speak to our friendly onboarding team!
We really care about our staff and offer a variety of benefits.
- Free Uniform
- Life assurance Benefits
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Referral Scheme up to £1000
- Occupational Health Support
- Health and Wellbeing Programme and Rewards:
- GP consultations, Mental Health Treatment, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and counselling
- Discounted Gym Membership
- 50% off a coffee every week from Café Nero
- 75% off Champneys Spa breaks.
- Subsidised Apple Watches and Amazon Prime membership and discount on hotel bookings with Expedia
- Long Service Award
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid Enhanced DBS
- Inhouse Mental Health First Aiders
- Eye Test Vouchers
- Eligible for Blue Light Card
- Ample Free on-site Parking
Apply now or speak to our friendly onboarding team on 02033 434 002
Once you’re a part of our team, we’ll also be working with you to ensure that the work you do with us remains challenging and engaging throughout your career as you develop and progress.
We offer all employees the training to be able to go higher within their care home careers, which helps to make our employees feel safe and valued within the company.