Do you want to finish your day knowing you have made a genuine difference to someone’s life?
Coloma Court prides itself on ensuring that everything we do has our residents at heart. We focus on the things that make a difference to the people in our care, meaning truly personalised care delivered by staff who are committed to delivering care with the kind of personal attention they’d want for their loved ones.
We recruit based on values – you do not need experience as we provide all the training required
FULL AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- As a valuable member of our team, a Dining Room Care Assistant should ensure dietary requirements of residents are met and, where appropriate, recorded.
- Dining Room Care Assistants serve meals and feed residents who need help. They also deliver meals to residents within their rooms, where appropriate.
- As a Dining Room Care Assistant, you will be reading and assisting in writing reports, taking part in staff and resident meetings and triaging activities as required.
- Being a Dining Room Care Assistant involves keeping the dining room clean and tidy and taking ownership of the unit kitchen, ensuring it is always fully stocked and kept clean.
- A Dining Room Care Assistant will need to record and monitor fluids and foods.
- An important duty of a Dining Room Care Assistant is to participate in the safe and effective running of the home in liaison with the registered nurse in charge and to maintain and promote the ethos of the home and the congregation.
- A genuine desire to help people with an ability to show empathy and understanding towards the residents.
- The ability to relate to people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Respectful approach to residents and relatives.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Ability to work using your own initiative and within a team.
- Reliability and flexibility.
- Good level of IT Skills including Microsoft office.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Patients and sense of humour.
- The ability to work to health and safety guidelines
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
Apply now or speak to our friendly onboarding team!
We really care about our staff and offer a variety of benefits.
- Free Uniform
- Life assurance Benefits
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Referral Scheme up to £1000
- Occupational Health Support
- Health and Wellbeing Programme and Rewards:
- GP consultations, Mental Health Treatment, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and counselling
- Discounted Gym Membership
- 50% off a coffee every week from Café Nero
- 75% off Champneys Spa breaks.
- Subsidised Apple Watches and Amazon Prime membership and discount on hotel bookings with Expedia
- Long Service Award
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid Enhanced DBS
- Inhouse Mental Health First Aiders
- Eye Test Vouchers
- Eligible for Blue Light Card
- Ample Free on-site Parking
Apply now or speak to our friendly onboarding team on 02033 434 002
Once you’re a part of our team, we’ll also be working with you to ensure that the work you do with us remains challenging and engaging throughout your career as you develop and progress.
We offer all employees the training to be able to go higher within their care home careers, which helps to make our employees feel safe and valued within the company.