Do you want to finish your day knowing you’ve made a genuine difference to someone’s life
Marie Louise Care Home is part of Health Care Management Trust a registered Charity that operates several independent planned surgical care hospitals as well as care of the older person homes. Marie Louise Care Home combines nursing and residential living with 24-hour expert care and support for individuals with complex health conditions, dementia, or palliative care needs. We are a strong community, committed to enrich older people’s lives and enable them to have the highest quality of life, for the rest of their years. We recruit based on values – you do not need experience as we provide all the training required
FULL AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- As a valuable member of our team, a Carer should be supportive of others, positive, approachable and creative.
- Carers ensure high quality care and support, whilst considering an individual’s preferences and requirements.
- As a Carer, you will be providing support with personal care and emotional care.
- Being a Carer involves actively contributing to discussion about care and values to improve performance, using appropriate feedback.
- A Carer will need to support service users to maintain their food and fluid intake
- An important duty of a Carer is to support colleagues, service users, their families and carers to deliver high quality care and support.
- Ability to make others smile.
- Ability to work from the heart.
- Ability to make the most of the time you have, to provide positive social interactions.
- To be non-judgemental towards others
- Is authentically warm, genuine, trustworthy, honest, reliable, consistent, and caring in all their actions
- Ability to listen and respect others’ points of view even if you disagree.
- Prepared to challenge yourself to try new things.
- Reflects on own work and gives and receives constructive feedback to enable team development.
Apply now or speak to our friendly onboarding team!
We really care about our staff and offer a variety of benefits.
- Free Uniform
- Life assurance Benefits
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Referral Scheme up to £1000
- Occupational Health Support
- Health and Wellbeing Programme and Rewards:
- GP consultations, Mental Health Treatment, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and counselling
- Discounted Gym Membership
- 50% off a coffee every week from Café Nero
- 75% off Champneys Spa breaks.
- Subsidised Apple Watches and Amazon Prime membership and discount on hotel bookings with Expedia
- Long Service Award
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid Enhanced DBS
- Inhouse Mental Health First Aiders
- Eye Test Vouchers
- Eligible for Blue Light Card
- Ample Free on-site Parking
Apply now or speak to our friendly onboarding team on 02033 434 002
Once you’re a part of our team, we’ll also be working with you to ensure that the work you do with us remains challenging and engaging throughout your career as you develop and progress.
We offer all employees the training to be able to go higher within their care home careers, which helps to make our employees feel safe and valued within the company.