Job Role: Female Care Assistant
Hours- Full time or Part time available
Pay Rate: £10.71 weekdays, £10.98 weekends
Location:St Marys Covent, Roehampton High Street, London SW15 4HJ
Do you like to help people reach their full potential?
We believe that each person must be at the centre of their world, and of the support and care they may require to lead life to the full in their own way.
We recruit based on values – you do not need to have experience, as we provide all the training required!
VARIOUS SHIFT PATTERNS AVAILABLE.
- As a valued member of our team, Care Assistants are key to helping us put our service users at the centre of their world.
- By joining us as a Care Assistant you will be a part of enabling us to deliver support that provides someone with the resources to reach their full potential.
- You’ll be working from care plans tailored to the needs of each individual, based on their lifestyle, supporting with day to day living tasks such as personal care, mealtimes, social interactions and activities in the community.
- As a Care Assistant you will be maintaining an environment that is appropriate to the needs of our service users.
- As a Care Assistant you will be creative and resourceful when supporting our service user.
Apply now to speak to our friendly onboarding team! 0121 713 8335
We really care about our staff and offer a range of excellent benefits:
- Excellent Training and Development
- 28 days’ annual leave, including bank holidays
- Comprehensive company sick pay scheme
- Pension scheme contributions
- Free Life assurance
- Training and continuing professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance programme
- £750 recommend a friend bonus.
“I have worked with the Frances Taylor Foundation for over three years and can honestly say this is the best organisation I have worked for”
If you would like to have a chat with our friendly onboarding team, please call us on 0121 713 8335