Will you promote wellbeing, strive for excellence, treat people with respect, and keep everyone safe? If the answer is yes, look no further.
Why work for us?
We’re proud to say many of our staff have been with us for more than 10 years and some for more than 20. We are committed to investing in our teams, which is why we offer a great list of employee benefits specifically with you in mind:
- Working for a charity that puts people at the heart of what we do
- A care home rated ‘Good’ by CQC
- Excellent training and clear career development pathways
- Retail discounts – save money and earn points at over 3,500 retailers
- Recommend-a-friend scheme – earn £250 for each referral
- Long service awards
- Health Cash Plan & Employee Assistance Programme
- A bank holiday rate of between £20.70- £36.00 per hour
What are the duties?
- Maintain and enhance the high quality nursing care within our home
- Supervise and guide members of our care team
- Communicate and work alongside health care professionals
- Ensure that you provide and coordinate an excellent standard of personalised care
What skills do I need?
You will be a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) and have active and up-to-date registration with NMC. You will be an enthusiastic leader and have experience in supervising other members of staff. Whilst it is desirable to have experience working with older people, it is not as important as your motivation to provide the very best nursing care.
What is the home like?
Davenham, Bradbury Court and Perrins House are picturesque homes situated in beautiful grounds in Malvern. Our homes in Malvern specialise in care for people with dementia, as well as residential and nursing care.
Friends of the Elderly has been supporting and caring for older people since 1905. Over a century later, Friends of the Elderly is working to ensure that all older people have the opportunity to live fulfilled and respected lives.
Apply online today or email email@example.com or call our friendly recruitment team on 0300 369 0552 for more information.
Friends of the Elderly is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.