Will you promote wellbeing, strive for excellence, treat people with respect, and keep everyone safe? If the answer is yes, look no further.
Why work for us?
We’re proud to say many of our staff have been with us for more than 10 years and some for more than 20. We are committed to investing in our teams, which is why we offer a great list of employee benefits specifically with you in mind:
- Working for a charity that puts people at the heart of what we do
- A care home rated ‘Good’ by CQC
- Excellent training and clear career development pathways
- Retail discounts – save money and earn points at over 3,500 retailers
- Recommend-a-friend scheme – earn £250 for each referral
- Long service awards
- Health Cash Plan & Employee Assistance Programme
- A bank holiday rate of between £12.19 - £22.20 per hour
What are the duties?
- Enhancing the lives of our residents every day
- Assisting with personal care and supporting with additional needs
- Serving meals and assisting at meal times
- Providing emotional support for our residents and resident’s family members
What skills do I need?
- You will have at least a year’s experience in a care setting preferably dementia care.
- We’ll provide you all the outstanding training and tools that you need; all we ask is a willingness to learn and a genuine enthusiasm to encourage others to live their lives to the full.
What is the home like?
Set in Woking, Bernard Sunley provides high-quality care and support services for residential, nursing and dementia care.
Friends of the Elderly has been supporting and caring for older people since 1905. Over a century later, Friends of the Elderly is working to ensure that all older people have the opportunity to live fulfilled and respected lives.
Apply online today or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our friendly recruitment team on 0300 369 0552 for more information.
Friends of the Elderly is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.