Female Waking Night Support Worker
Hours: Full time 30hrs & part time available!
Pay Rate/Salary: £9.93 per hour / £15,483.20 per annum
Are you a fun, active person looking to make a difference in the lives of young people? Do you want to help them grow and learn new things?
As part of your role as Specialist Support Worker, your duties will include:
- Attending the needs of the young people during the night,
- Domestic duties and appropriate record keeping in accordance with legislation and regulation
- Administer medication and simple medical procedures for the young people as appropriate.
Why work for us?
Here at together trust we believe in supporting one another to work hard but also to enjoy our jobs! We offer a great range of rewards and well-being benefits, some include:
- 27 days annual leave rising to 30 days after 5 years of service
- 25% hourly enhanced pay for weekend shifts worked
- Occupational sick pay and family friendly policies
- Long service awards including cash gifts and extra holiday
- Mental Health First Aiders offering support from trained colleagues, and free mental health support through Able Futures
- Support and advice for health, life, money, and work through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to health plans where you can subscribe to claim towards therapy, dental etc. through Simply Health
To be considered for the role of Community Support Worker, you will need to:
- Have experience working with challenging behaviours
- Have knowledge and understanding of Autism, and or learning difficulties through person experience or work experience
- willingness to undertake an appropriate level NVQ programme
- Be able to work flexibly across varying shifts, including weekends
- Be able to engage, listen and communicate in a variety of ways and demonstrate emotional resilience.
- Be confident to lone work as well as be part of a team
If you are wanting to face a new challenge, grow with a company and be apart our unique service, then apply today online or phone our friendly recruitment team on 0121 713 8321 today to get your journey started!