Job Title: Care Assistant
Hours: Full and Part Time Opportunities!
- £10.00 per hour with no qualifications
- £10.36 per hour with NVQ Level 2
- £10.75 per hour with NVQ Level 3
Location: Lansdowne Crescent (East), Derry Hill, Calne, Wiltshire SN11 9NP
Shift patterns: Earlies – 8:00am till 2:00pm / Lates – 2:00pm till 10:00pm
Do you want to finish your day knowing you’ve made a genuine difference to someone’s life? Are you passionate about helping others to achieve their goals – not matter how big or small? Then we have the job for you!
Greensleeves Care is one of the most respected care charities in the United Kingdom and have been supporting older people for more than 20 years. At Greensleeves Care, they live by the mantra of “You’re Among Friends”
As part of your role, your duties will include:
- Encouraging the people, we support to reach their full potential.
- Providing high-quality person-centred care, tailored to the needs of each individual, based on their lifestyle.
- Maintaining an environment that is appropriate to the needs of those we support.
- Supporting individuals with day to day living tasks such as personal care, housekeeping, mealtimes, social interactions, and activities in the community.
In order to be considered for the role, you will need to:
- Be a team player, enthusiastic and show a can-do attitude.
- Be kind-hearted, calm, and compassionate towards our residents.
- Be able to work flexibly across varying shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Be aligned to our core values of Respect, Openness and Responsibility.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable, but don’t worry if you don’t have this a full training will be provided.
Why work with us?
- 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays.
- Opportunities to undertake QCF level qualifications with an endorsed skills for care provider.
- Free learning and development.
- Company pension scheme.
- Length of service awards.
- Employee Assistant Programme.
Apply online today, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our friendly recruitment team on 0121 713 8347 for more information.